A Fine Art Giclée, Limited Edition Print of my painting Yellow Roses #3, 2022
The second in a series of 50 flower paintings that I am completing to support 50 different charities – you can read more about the project here.
A percentage of the profits from the sale of the Yellow Roses #3 limited edition prints will be going to Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice:
For each A3 print sold £15 will be donated; for each A2 print sold £30 will be donated; for each A1 print sold £50 will be donated.
From now until 10pm on Monday 3rd October, the donations made to Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice via the sales of my ‘Yellow Roses’ artworks will be DOUBLED!! Therefore, for this short period of time, the sale of each A3 print would raise £30, each A2 print would raise £60 and each A1 print would raise £100 for the charity.
Printed from a high resolution scan of the painting, your print will capture all the details and brushstrokes of the original – please click on the close-up images to see the actual print quality (it will take a little while to upload because of the high resolution):
Yellow Roses #3 is printed on Hahnemühle Hemp 290gsm Eco Fine Art paper:
Hemp is one of the oldest and most diverse natural fibres in the world and this fine art paper is made of 60% hemp fibre and 40% cotton fibre. The paper has a bright white natural tone, and thanks to the bright white colour of the hemp fibres, no optical brighteners are required. The lightly textured surface gives the paper a pleasant, silky feel. Colours and details are brilliantly reproduced, the depth of the black truly stands out and contrasts are reproduced with stunning effect. The paper is acid and lignin free and meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance.
Each print has a white border with my handwritten title and signature printed below the image. Available in A3, A2 and A1 sizes, the prints will fit perfectly into most ready made frames available in the shops:
Alternatively, you may purchase your print all ready mounted with a Soft White Conservation Mount or both mounted and framed with a Brushed White Bespoke Frame:
Each print will come with an ArtSure Certificate of Authenticity. Each certificate will have my signature, edition details and a thumbnail image of the artwork, along with the title, date and medium of the original artwork. The certificates are printed on a 200gsm archival quality fine art paper and will last as long as the print it is authenticating.
- Artwork will be delivered to you securely packaged and sent by Signed For/Tracked Service.
- Framed prints will be sent by Courier Service.
- Postage & Packaging (P&P) is FREE for all UK mainland addresses.
- For Europe there is a £15 Flat Rate P&P cost for all orders.
- For the Rest of the World there is a £20 Flat Rate P&P cost for all orders.
- Prints and Framed Prints are made to order. For delivery within the UK, your order should reach your requested delivery address in approximately 7 days for Print Only orders, 10 days for Mounted Prints and approximately 14 days for Framed Prints.
- For overseas delivery please contact me for an estimated delivery date.
There are no reviews yet.